THIS PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH CONVENTIONAL & VLE-ONLINE CLASS FORMAT
3 Days (21 Contact Hours)
As businesses continue to grow and develop, the importance of effective project management becomes increasingly clear. In order to ensure that their projects are successful, many organizations are looking for the best people to manage them. The demand for skilled project managers with the knowledge and experience to handle complex projects is higher than ever, particularly in Indonesia. But not all organizations have dedicated project managers/leaders or project teams in order for them to deliver their projects. Some of them will rely on the existing team with project management skills and capabilities, the non-project professionals! Be it from HR, finance, marketing, or whatnot.
This workshop program is for them.
Non-project professionals who attend the Project Management for Non-Project Managers workshop will benefit from the opportunity to learn the latest edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This workshop covers the theories, methods, and practices of project management in a step-by-step format, providing participants with a solid foundation in the principles of project management.
One of the key benefits of attending this workshop is the opportunity to develop a common project management language with other professionals from around the world. By learning the same methods and techniques, non-project professionals will be able to communicate and collaborate more effectively on complex projects. In addition, this workshop offers a new and reliable approach to managing projects of different complexities, allowing non-project professionals to apply their newfound knowledge to their current roles and responsibilities.
This workshop is designed to provide non-project professionals with a comprehensive understanding of project management and the PMBOK® Guide. By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the project management framework and the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes
- Apply the tools and techniques of managing project
- Use the PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects
- Understand the principles of Agile Project Management
- Use the knowledge gained in this workshop as an introduction to PMI’s project management certification, such as the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
By providing a practical and theoretical approach to project management, this workshop offers a valuable opportunity for non-project professionals to develop their skills and advance their careers. Whether you are looking to move into a project management role or simply want to improve your project management capabilities, this workshop is an excellent way to learn from experienced professionals and enhance your knowledge and expertise.
This workshop offers a new reliable approach in managing projects with different complexity by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing a project
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects
- Knowledge of the principle of the Agile Project Management approach
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Initiating.
- Project Planning.
- Project Executing.
- Project Monitoring & Controlling.
- Project Closing.
- Overview of Agile Project Management
Managers, Project Leaders/Coordinators, Future/Upcoming Project Managers, Project Team Member,s or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) exam.
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners. They have extensive project management experience and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area – Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Dcolearning programs are in conformance with the quality standards set and follow the latest standard of PMBOK® Guide issued by PMI®.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
Direct Contact No. (Call / Chat)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17 (WA Chat)
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32 (WA Chat)
PMI, PMP, CAPM, ACP, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP), and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Dcolearning-Accoladia Group is an Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI)® ATP ID 4469 and an Intellectual Property Right Premium License Holder for its project management training material granted by PMI.