This program is the upgraded, refreshed, and reinforced by PMI® new approach and Official PMI® Choice Access!
5 Days++ (35 Contact Hours)
1 Year Access of PMI® Official Choice LMS
Project management global knowledge and credentials have been around in Indonesia for quite some time now. And Project Management Institute (PMI)®’s are the ones that many organizations globally recognize as industry standard in managing projects.
Dcolearning team has been in project management business for the last decade and has been witnessing the growth of acknowledgement and acceptance, from both private and public organizations, in Indonesia for project management professionals with global standard such as the ones issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
Starting the beginning of 2021, as one of PMI’s Authorized Training Partners globally, Dcolearning are using PMI’s Authorized PMP Exam Prep Framework and Content for all of our Dynamic PMP® Exam Preparation program. The module of this 5-day-plus program is developed directly by Project Management Institute and can only be delivered by PMI Certified Trainer and Authorized Training Partner.
Our Dynamic PMP® Exam Preparation program is the combination of the:
- Extensive Project Management Program – XPM (5 Days)
- 1 Year Access PMI® Choice LMS System (Directly from PMI®)
XPM program will be delivered by our PMI® Certified Trainer(s)
- 3 sessions of Virtual Study Group – free & optional (as scheduled)
- 1 year access to Vallery LMS – free & optional
- PMP® Online Light Test Simulator – free & optional
VSG sessions will be coached by our PMP® certified coaches to better equip your preparation journey
So, as you can notice, all of our Dynamic PMP® program alumni will get Official PMI® Choice LMS access where they can get all of the materials developed by PMI’s experts to help them learn project management and practice for their PMP® exam.
Our team uniquely designed this program to ensure that you can have a meaningful preparation journey.
Through our 5-days workshop program above and the 1-year access to PMI® Choice LMS System, as regulated by PMI®, our alumni can get PRE-APPROVED project management education requirement for PMP® Exam Eligibility requirements
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide principles, standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques available of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Have the knowledge to apply predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management approaches suit to their projects’ unique characteristics.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
All in all, participants will be able to manage their project(s) and have better chance in achieving their project’s objectives well whilst doing it in a professional-and-structured way. And in turn, certainly, have better chance in passing one of the most dreaded professional certification exams – PMP® certification for project professionals.
- Introduction to Project & Project Management
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM
- Introduction to PMBOK® Guide
- Project Management Vocabulary
- Lesson 1: Creating High-Performing Team
Building a team, Defining ground rules, Negotiating project agreements. Empowering team members & stakeholders, Train team & stakeholders, Engaging & supporting virtual teams, Building shared understanding
- Lesson 2: Starting The Project
Determining project methods & practices, Scope, Budget, Schedule, Quality, Integrating planning activities, Procurement, Project governance
- Lesson 3: Doing The Work
Risks, Business value, Communications, Stakeholders, Artifacts, Project Changes, Issues
- Lesson 4: Keeping The Team on Track
Leading team, Team performance, Impediments/Obstacles/ Blockers, Conflicts, Collaborations, Mentoring, Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 5: Keeping The Business In Mind
Compliance, Project benefits & values, Environment changes, Organizational change, Continuous improvement
- Introduction to PMP®/CAPM® Certification
Process, Eligibility, Practices
All Project Managers/Leaders
Project managers & leaders who wish to pursue PMP® certification or project team members who wish to pursue CAPM® certification
All professionals who are involved in projects. From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
The 5 days workshop of this program will be delivered by PMI® Certified Trainer – approved directly by PMI and registered under Dcolearning ATP Registry as set by PMI’s rules and standards.
The VSG sessions will be coached by PMP-certified coaches.
Dcolearning programs are in conformance with the quality standards set and following the latest edition of PMBOK® Guide issued by PMI®.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
PMI, PMP, CAPM, ACP, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Agile Practitioner(PMI-ACP), and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Dcolearning-Accoladia Group is an Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI)® ATP ID 4469 and an Intellectual Property Right Premium License Holder for its project management training material granted by PMI.