Impactful PMO Training, Jakarta. Indonesia
2 Days (14 Contact Hours)
A PMO, or Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office, is an organizational structure that helps align strategic objectives with the implementation of projects. It is responsible for ensuring that all projects, resources, and teams within an organization are working together to achieve its strategic goals.
This Dcolearning’s Impactful PMO (IPMO) workshop program is designed to help project managers, program managers, and PMO professionals learn how to build and manage their PMO. Through this program, participants will gain a clear understanding of how a PMO can address common issues such as a lack of strategic direction, disconnected priorities, and managing organizational politics.
By establishing a PMO, organizations can create a symphony of collaboration among all teams and stakeholders. This ensures that projects are aligned with the organization’s chosen strategy, allowing for more efficient and effective project delivery.
Some key benefits of a PMO include improved project planning and execution, increased stakeholder engagement, and better risk management. A PMO can also provide a centralized point of control for an organization’s projects, allowing for better visibility and coordination of project activities.
In order to successfully implement a PMO, organizations should ensure that they have strong leadership and support from senior management. It is also important to clearly define the roles and responsibilities of the PMO and establish effective processes and practices.
Overall, a PMO is a valuable tool for organizations looking to align their projects with their strategic objectives and deliver better results. By participating in this IPMO workshop program, project managers and PMO professionals can gain the knowledge and skills they need to build and manage a successful PMO.
By following this workshop, participants will learn how PMO can address the following common issues:
- Dealing with a lack of strategic direction
- Disconnected priorities
- Handling uncontrolled demand on project resources
- Managing organizational politics
- Revisiting Project Management
- Develop a vision and charter of a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Evolve a PMO to improve project success
- Standardize project management processes and templates
- Enhance alignment of project management with portfolio management
- Evolve PMO maturity through continuous improvement
- Identifying the Value of a PMO
- Benchmarking PMO maturity
- Planning for PMO success
- Planning for standardized processes
- Leveraging Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Providing the appropriate level of mentoring
- Analyzing portfolio and project progress
- Reporting progress
- Selecting and implementing a governance model
- Implementing Change and Continuous Improvement
- Automate processes in Project Portfolio Management tools
Program Manager, Project Portfolio Analyst, Senior Manager, Project Manager, or anyone who want to learn how to build and manage projects and programs through a well-functioning PMO.
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners/consultants. They have extensive project management experience and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in the project management area.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
Direct Contact No. (Call / Chat)