2 Days (14 PDUs)
This program is available in By-Request Class format only. Contact our team for details.
People are the most important factor in the success of a project, yet many discussions and learning materials on project management often overlook this crucial aspect. In order to manage people effectively, one must have strong people skills. This two-day training program will help project managers and leaders develop their people skills and understand what it takes to manage a project successfully. The program will use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment to help participants understand their psychological preferences in communication and people skills.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Assessing your fundamental people skills with the MBTI assessment
- Understanding what people skills are and how good you are at them
- Bringing out the best in yourself and others
- Interpreting the results of the MBTI assessment
- Advancing your communication skills, including intra-personal and interpersonal communication, managing diversity, negotiating for win-win solutions, and responding to issues and conflicts
- Understanding the role of people skills in managing teams and projects, including social and emotional intelligence, ethics and integrity, and celebrating success with your team.
Overall, this training program will provide project managers and leaders with the tools and knowledge they need to effectively manage people and achieve project success. By improving their people skills, they will be better equipped to communicate, motivate, and lead their teams to success.
Assessing your fundamental people skill – MBTI Assessment
• Understanding of people-skill
• How good do you know about yourself? MBTI Assessment
• How good is your people skill?
• How to bring out the best in you and in others
Interpreting MBTI Assessment Result
Advancing Your Communication skill:
• Intra-personal and Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Understand how people communicate
• Managing diversity
• Negotiating for win-win solution
• Responding to issues and conflicts
Understanding people-skill factors in managing the team and project
• Social & Emotional quotients
• Ethic & Integrity: Personal & Professional
• Managing People with People-skill
• Celebrating success with your team
Course Duration: 2 Days
Methods of delivery: Presentation, assessment, group & leading discussion, analysis, reflection, mini study case, simulations, video clip cases, games and quiz.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
PMI, PMP, CAPM, ACP, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP), and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Dcolearning-Accoladia Group is an Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI)® ATP ID 4469 and an Intellectual Property Right Premium License Holder for its project management training material granted by PMI.